Administration Coordinator – Oslo
Work Location: Oslo
Duration: 15.08.2022 – 31.07.2026
• Correspondence repository work towards Client, subcontractors, partners, and others.
• Office365 project related task, especially in Teams and Sharepoint.
• Compiling adobe/ .pdf-files.
• Communication with project members.
• Coordination of requests for project personnel (onboarding) and project seating charts.
• Arranging kick-offs/ milestone celebrations/ project-related events.
• Provide administrative support to project members.
• Upper secondary school or equivalent (long work experience from similar employment may compensate for lacking education).
Required Work Experience:
• 3-5 years’ experience from similar type of work.
• Preferably experience with working in large projects and multi-lingual companies.
• Good computer knowledge, especially Office365.
• Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail.
• Advantage with experience from a correspondence handling system (ProArc or equivalent).
• Structured, accurate and systematic.
• Proficient IT skills and good knowledge of Office365 tools (Teams, SharePoint, Word) and SAP.
• Must master Norwegian and English well.
• Administrative background (through experience or education).
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Ability to organize and coordinate multiple tasks and priorities in parallel in a fast-paced environment.
• Positive, service-minded, and flexible.
• Upper secondary school certificate.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: