Administrative Assistant – ALE & ORA – St. John’s, NL
Dovre is pleased to offer the following opportunity: Administrative Assistant – ALE & ORA located in St. John’s, NL
The administrative assistant is mainly responsible for providing support to the ALE and ORA teams and other teams as required. The role will communicate and work with employees from every level of the organization to ensure day to day administrative needs of the team are met.
- Complete onboarding tasks and service requests ensuring new hires have appropriate hardware, access and applications
- Assist with scheduling/coordination of internal and external meetings
- Act as HDMS super user for reserving document numbers, uploading documents and performing document searches Managing Document flow between project teams and document control.
- Ensuring timely communication of required information to various project stakeholders.
- Tracking and managing sensitive communications between project team and 3rd party contractors.
- Assist in presentation/report preparation, formatting and distribution
- Create/revise requisitions in SAP
- Assist with travel coordination as necessary
- Perform other administrative duties as required
- This role is responsible for providing support to the Major Projects team, specifically, the Asset Life Extension and the Operations Readiness teams.
- Safely Drives Results
- Enables Agility
- Develops Talent
- Communicates with Impact
- Fosters Collaboration
- Enhances Technical/Professional Expertise
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an administrative role
- Previous experience in the oil and gas industry
- A certificate in Business Administration or Office Administration
- Demonstrated experience in SAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: