Architectural Package Responsible Engineer (PRE) – Stavanger
Duration: ASAP – 31.12.2023
- Role is for an unmanned wellhead platform project on one of the Norwegian Continental Shelf’s largest undeveloped discoveries (greenfield).
- Establishing technical input to Package Strategy.
- Compiling Technical Requisition & Specification for Inquiry and Purchase Order.
- Execution of technical Pre-Order Activities.
- Establishing SDD QL1 and SDD QL2.
- Planning, execution and co-ordination of technical Follow Up Activities.
- Execution and co-ordination of Supplier Documents and Drawings (SDD) approval.
- Execution and co-ordination of technical Change Control.
- Execution of technical Close Out Activities and technical Supplier Performance Evaluation.
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Experienced in architectural PRE role, proactive, able to work independently & in a team, flexible in approach to assigned tasks at work, good quality of work.
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager