ATEX Documentation Engineer – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Start date: ASAP – One year with possibilities for extension
- Main responsibility is to support the ATEX Coordinator to complete the ATEX register and ensure that the data in the ATEX Register is correct according to the actual installation.
- Support in QA/QC check of EX documents.
- Assist the different teams regarding Ex/ATEX matter in complex modules/ complex refurbishment scope of older Ex installation.
- Hands- on Commissioning & Electrical Engineering professional with expertise in all facets of evaluating electrical systems, products, components and applications.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the ATEX directives, IEC/EN/NEK 60079-series and other relevant Ex standards.
- Have knowledge and experience in reviewing explosion protection documents.
- Preferably hold IECEx CoPC certificate Unit Ex 001 or equivalent.
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS /MSC Education
- FSE high and low voltage including first aid training course
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
- Experience with Norsok Standard
- Norwegian and english
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager