Automasjon Senior engineer – Asker
Work location: Asker
Duration: 02/01/2024 – 30/11/2026
We are looking for a skilled automation engineer to work in a large modification project consisting of new modules and brownfield adaption on an onshore installation.
- The right candidate will join a major brownfield project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her automation skills in an international working environment.
- Perform automation design for a new modules, including SCD (System Control Diagram), FS (Function Specification), signal lists/software report, C&H (Context & Hiding diagrams), Alarm classification, etc. from early phase to detail engineering
- Participate in meetings, workshops and reviews for automation discipline
- Participate in SAS SW FAT’s
- Participate in UFAT/EFAT with equipment Contractors to ensure required SAS interface to other equipment packages/ control systems
- Develop and maintain engineering database for SAS software report and LCI requirements
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Minimum 6 years’ Experience from control system design activities, including System Control Diagram development and responsibilities from green field projects.
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as
- NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Efficient communicator, who communicate well in English – Both orally and in writing
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- A natural team player, but possess the ability to work independently
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager