Automation Control System Engineer senior – Bergen
Work location: Bergen
Duration: 06.12.2021 – 11.12.2022
• Prepare automation documentation: Layout drawings, SCDs, logic diagram, block diagrams, topology diagrams, Cause & effect, IO/signal list, HMI mark-up.
• Establish and design control and shut-down control philosophy and logic.
• Prepare electronic work package for Automation sub-vendor.
• Be able to prepare technical specification for modification of platform control system and vendor follow-up. (ESD, PSD, PCS, F&G)
• Perform Offshore survey
• Follow-up planning dates and milestones.
• Comply with the company’s HSE guidelines and QA objectives.
• Participate in Factory Acceptance test, and offshore testing if required.
• Prepare Study reports
• Min. 5 years experience as Automation/Control System engineer.
• Formal higher education degree in engineering is preferred.
• Experience with design and modification of Control System/SCADA in Oil and Gas industry.
• Experience and knowledge of industry standard communication protocols and principles for field
• instrumentation (Flow, Level, Fire & Gas detection, etc.)
• Familiar with prevailing regulations ATEX/NORSOK/IEC etc.
• Preferable experience with STID, ProCoSys, Proarc and IFS
• Experience with engineering related to Well hook-up is a plus
• Strong communication and cooperation skills
• Good Norwegian and English skills, spoken and written
• Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety and project goals.
• Solution oriented and proactive concerning multidiscipline problems.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager