Automation – ICT/Cyber Security – Oslo
Work Location: Oslo
Duration: ASAP – 31.12.2024
- The announced position shall ensure that the large scale of network infrastructure is designed and delivered according to the requirements in the Network Specifications and Cyber Security Specification’s by performing the following tasks in a large EPC offshore wind greenfield project:
- Perform network design and develop overall topology for automation systems (OT).
- Key task is to proactively follow up network design and integration, with focus on integration of supplier packages to company networks like HCTN, MCTN and SAS.
- Coordinate network tasks between Equinor Commissioning, Equinor GBS, KM, ASK, Suppliers and Aibel before and under field shut down
- Coordination and follow-up ICT for equipment packages
- Assist in Risk assessments of supplier packages and systems with basis in IEC62443 Cyber Security Standard
- Handle interface to other disciplines, suppliers, other Contractors and Client
- Education Bachelor degree
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience from engineering in design, configuration, testing and support of large network infrastructures including configuration of Switches, Firewalls and Servers.
- Minimum 3 years working experience with network design and/or cyber security preferably in oil & gas EPC projects/Industrial control systems.
- Experience with design and testing of communication networks/protocols like Modbus, Profibus, IEC61850, TCP IP, Ethernet, OPC UA etc.
- Experience with IEC62443 and Equinor technical requirements TR 1658
- Good communication skills
- A cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- A high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Knowledge of written and spoken English required Knowledge of Norwegian language would be advantageous
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager