Buyer – Bergen
Work Location: Ågotnes, Bergen
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year
- You will be responsible for managing procurement activities within a given scope.
- Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships
- Continuous improvement efforts within procurement to reduce overall cost, improve quality, shorten lead times and improve on-time delivery.
- Follow up deliveries and communicate to projects.
- Keeping POs updated at all times in ERP-system
- Ensure compliance to guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures
- Bachelor or major, preferably within purchasing and/or logistics, or equivalent years of experience
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience as purchaser
- Competency in modern quality principles in large and complex organizations.
- Very good knowledge of SAP business system and Microsoft Excel
- Fluent Norwegian and English language.
- A customer focused, proactive and innovative mindset.
- Capable of resolving commercial issues, and has adequate skills to manage purchase orders of medium values and complexity.
- Strong personal drive and determination.
- Cooperative and service minded.
- Ability to understand and communicate within diverse cultural environments.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager