CGS HSE Advisor – St. John’s
Dovre Group is pleased to present the following opportunity: CGS HSE Advisor located in Argentia, NL.
This position will conduct verification and assurance activities that will help ensure that construction contractors are meeting operations integrity objectives and health, safety and environmental (HSE) performance goals. These goals and objectives will be aligned with the client’s Operations Integrity Management System (COIMS) and the Project’s Health, Safety, Environment and Security (HSES) Standards.
- The individual in this position is responsible for providing technical and functional HSE support during the construction of the Project.
- This position is construction site/field based.
- Conduct audits and inspections using the iAuditor verification tool.
- Conduct and/or review quality of incident investigations.
- Facilitate partnership for safety program where required.
- Audit performance of contractor’s safety management system.
- Coach and mentor Cenovus and contractor reps in safety management and safe work practices.
- Participate in hazard and risk assessments.
This position works with site project management along with Contractor’s HSE representatives to ensure the project meets assigned goals and objectives related to HSE performance.
- The individual in this position will exhibit the following organizational competencies: Safely drives results, enables agility, communicates with impact, fosters collaboration.
- The individual is self-motivated to ensure the timely completion of project requirements.
- Ability to conduct audits and inspections, in addition to conducting and reviewing quality of incident investigations.
- Possess excellent computer skills and proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of local regulatory requirements.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Natasha Hanlon360 Recruiter
Alanna Buckle360 Recruiter