Chief Marine Systems Engineer – Houston, TX
Dovre Group is pleased to present the following opportunity: Chief Marine Systems Engineer located in Houston, TX.
- Responsible for Delivering Marine systems engineering design that meets Company, its customers, and applicable Classification, statutory rules and other project specifications on time and within budget
- Perform as Marine Engineer and equipment package engineer when required
- Develop P&IDs, PFDs, design reports, Marine equipment datasheets and specifications for Floating Production Units
- Develop E3D design of the marine systems
- Develop Equipment requisitions, Technical bid evaluations and review vendor documents for Marine Equipment
- Participate in HAZOP to ensure a safe and reliable Marine systems design is developed
- Participate in vendor technical bid clarification meetings
- Experience as Marine Engineer for Semi-submersible FPU, FPSO, TLP or Spar with good knowledge of design, fabrication, Installation & commissioning.
- Sound knowledge of Classification society Rules, USCG and BSEE regulations applicable in Gulf of Mexico
- Knowledge of Smartplant P&ID, Autocad and Navisworks software
- A recognized engineering degree in Marine, Mechanical or equivalent discipline
- 15+ years of Marine Engineering Experience in Oil & Gas Environment.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior 360 Recruiter
Job ID: #29873