Civil Subcontract Manager – Asker / Melkøya
Work Location: Asker / Melkøya
Duration: ASAP – 4 years
- Review of Civil Scope of Work, identify possibilities and risks within Contract
- Establish contract model towards Company
- Establish contract model towards external Civil subcontractor(s)
- Constructability input to company EPCI execution model and Plan
- Screening of possible subcontractors
- Establish Civil RFQ together with partners
- Participate in the tender and evaluation process of Civil I and II Subcontractor(s)
- Be responsible for the execution of the Civil I and II Scope of Work, follow-up of the Civil Subcontractor(s)
- Reporting to the Project Director in the EPCi-project.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Technical College or other relevant education will be evaluated
Required Work Experience:
- Relevant Civil Works I and II competence and project execution experience
- Multidiscipline experience and knowledge of oil- & gas project execution and the requirements for execution at Site.
- Management experience, including contract / subcontract management of Civil Construction of complex projects.
- Curious and open to challenges with a technical and commercial mindset
- Good communication skills, proficiency in English
- Proactive, eager to take responsibility,
- Ability to build good working relations across organisations
- Multidiscipline understanding and capabilty to understand and optimize total Project execution in collaboration with other participants
- Proficient in the use of IT-tools
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager