Commissioning engineer electrical – Haugesund
Work Location: Haugesund – Onshore sporadic offshore
Contract Period: 01.06.2021 – 30.11.2022
Option period: 3 x 4 months
Num positions: 4
In General: Plan, Prepare and Execute all Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning activities related to electrical systems on P2 Platform. Ensure safe commissioning with high focus on HSE.
Support Discipline lead in the following activities on systems:
- Plan Plan and coordinate multidiscipline commissioning Schedule and mobilize relevant assistance personnel (ATS) Plan for first fill, test equipment and tools needed before commissioning starts.
- Execution Attend MC verification of equipment and packages.
- Carry out commissioning preparation checks for all system related equipment.
- Execute commissioning according to procedures.
- Ensure safe commissioning with high focus on HSE Reporting Participate in punch out of work in the field and punch list documentation and clearance.
- Responsible for P&ID’/single lines s and other drawings/documents are marked up with changes identified during Commissioning and ensure that as-built documentation is updated accordingly by responsible contractor.
- Ensure that the commissioning work is conducted in accordance with Commissioning Manual principles, procedures, schedules and a high technical quality to achieve a timely start-up, operational reliability and safety.
- Contribute to internal reporting on various levels Participate in handover to operation when needed.
The experience, qualifications and abilities required for this position are as follows:
- University degree or equivalent.
- Result and safety oriented
- Minimum 9 years of experience from oil and gas projects.
- Extensive knowledge of Equinor’s governing documentation.
- Well-developed teambuilding, co operational- and communication abilities.
- Ability to handle responsibility and periodically high work load.
- Ability to drive activities to be complete on schedule
- Establish good relations with Contractors
- Language requirements English
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager