COMMISSIONING ENGINEER – Kårstø
Commissioning Engineer is responsible for the following within own system/area:
· planning and performing commissioning in accordance with client’s Management System
· contributing in the overall planning and performing of commissioning according to budget and plans
· contributing to establish a proper sized commissioning organisation
· continuous improvements and efficient execution
· A safe commissioning execution and handover to Operation within cost, plan and quality based on continuous risk management. Follow up progress, report and take necessary actions to meet plan/schedule.
· Input to relevant contracts, participate in evaluation of tenders and follow up relevant contracts
· Stakeholder management
· Ensure that necessary agreements for commissioning ATS, assistance, spare parts and temporary equipment are established
· Specific knowledge on commissioning SAS control systems
*Bachelor of Science or equivalent
*Minimum 7-10 years’ relevant experience from preparatory and execution phase
*Longer relevant experience may compensate for less formal education
*Detailed knowledge of client’s technical requirements (TR-documents), Work processes (ARIS) and tools (ProCoSys) is preferred.
*Good team player with high HSE focus
* Leadership experience
* Experience from Commissioning
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: