Commissioning Engineer SEIT – Bergen
Work Location: Bergen
Duration: 11/10/2022 – 12/31/2023 (fixed)
- Prepare and maintain the project Completion system.
- Follow-up of suppliers and subcontractors Mechanical Completion, preservation, and final delivery.
- Ensure that the Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) aspects are thoroughly considered, planned, implemented, and followed up for commissioning activities.
- Attend and verify Factory Acceptance Test at supplier’s location when required.
- Develop and maintain system boundary drawings in accordance with the project’s Completion Strategy.
- Develop and deliver multi-disciplinary test procedures.
- Follow-up up of Mechanical Completion at the construction site.
- Coordinate and execute multi-discipline punch inspection in collaboration with Customer.
- Plan, prepare and execute Commissioning & Start-up on a multi-disciplinary level.
- Prepare for and take responsibility of final handover to Customer.
- Engineer with preferably minimum 3 years’ experience or practice equivalent to this within commissioning, preferably certificate of completed apprenticeship.
- Master of Science or Bachelor of Engineering. Relevant experience may compensate for formal education.
- Experience with Mechanical Completion and Execution (commissioning) from Maintenance/Modification Projects.
- Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language.
- Able to work in team and see other disciplines needs and dependencies. Good understanding of working procedures in all disciplines.
- Performance-oriented, good cooperative skills responsibility, ability to drive work processes and coordinate activities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must have valid Offshore certification
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager