Commissioning Engineer SEIT – Trondheim
Work Location: Trondheim
Duration: ASAP – 26.04.2024
- Commissioning for white trades.
- Prepare and maintain the project Completion system.
- Follow-up with suppliers and subcontractors for Mechanical Completion, preservation and final delivery.
- Ensure that the Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) aspects are thoroughly considered, planned, implemented, and followed up for Commissioning activities.
- Attend and verify Factory Acceptance Test at supplier’s location when required.
- Develop and maintain system boundary drawings in accordance with the project’s Completion Strategy.
- Develop and deliver interdisciplinary test procedures.
- Follow-up with Mechanical Completion at the construction site.
- Coordinate and execute interdisciplinary inspection of installed equipment (punch-out) in collaboration with the customer.
- Plan, prepare and execute Commissioning and start-up on an interdisciplinary level.
- Prepare for and take responsibility for final handover to the customer.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience or equivalent practice in commissioning within the oil and gas industry, preferably with a completed apprenticeship certificate.
- Prior experience with Mechanical Completion and execution (commissioning) from maintenance/modification projects.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering. Work experience may compensate for formal education.
- Proficient in Procosys, MIPS, Fusion, TIME, and have general IT skills.
- Strong communication skills in Norwegian, English, or a Scandinavian language, both verbal and written.
- Offshore certification is required for this position.
- Performance-oriented, with good cooperative skills, responsible, and able to drive work processes and coordinate activities.
- Good understanding of working procedures in all disciplines.
- Able to work in team and understand the needs and dependencies of other disciplines.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager
Job ID: #30277