Commissioning Engineer – SEIT – Trondheim
work Location: Trondheim
Duration: As soon as possible – 02/28/2026
- Prepare and maintain the project Completion system.
- Follow-up of suppliers and subcontractors Mechanical Completion, preservation and final delivery.
- Ensure that the Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) aspects are thoroughly considered, planned, implemented, and followed up for commissioning activities.
- Attend and verify Factory Acceptance Test at supplier’s location when required. Develop and maintain system boundary drawings in accordance with the project’s Completion Strategy.
- Develop and deliver multi-disciplinary test procedures.
- Follow-up up of Mechanical Completion at the construction site.
- Coordinate and execute multi-discipline punch inspection in collaboration with Customer.
- Plan, prepare and execute Commissioning & Start-up on a multi-disciplinary level.
- Prepare for and take responsibility of final handover to Customer.
- Engineer with preferably minimum 3 years’ experience or practice equivalent to this within commissioning, preferably certificate of completed apprenticeship.
- Work experience may compensate for formal education.
- Good understanding of working procedures in all disciplines.
- Be able to work in team and see other disciplines needs and dependencies.
- Experience with Mechanical Completion and Execution (commissioning) from Maintenance / Modification Projects.
- Performance-oriented, good cooperative skills responsibility, ability to drive work processes and coordinate activities.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both verbally and written language.
- Must have valid Offshore certification
- Master’s or Bachelor’s of science in Engineering; relevant experience may compensate for formal education.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager