Commissioning Lead – Oslo
Work Location: Oslo
Duration: .01.06.2023 – 31.05.2027
• Contribute to the preparation of project forecasts, schedules, costs estimate associated with the commissioning scope.
• Commissioning strategies
• Manage suppliers and other resources providing services and supplying materials or equipment for commissioning.
• Ensure use of PIMS CMS and other relevant Project Completion tools.
• Coordination of appropriate commissioning discipline resources with the skills to:
o Witness contractor/supplier tests as necessary (MC-check/FAT/SAT)
o Develop, review, and implement commissioning procedures.
o Implement the commissioning scope.
o Ensure a smooth transition from Project to Operations.
o As required; set up and co-ordinate commissioning reviews, covering relevant discipline, to meet Aker BP’s expectations.
• Participate in pre-start-up and performance test reviews.
• 1:1 conversation within team members on regular basis
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Elena Krag Lien