Commissioning Lead – Stord
Work Location: Stord
Duration: As soon as possible – 10/26/2025 (fixed)
- Lead planning, preparation, organization and execution of Commissioning activities in the project.
- Ensure that health, safety and environmental (HSE) aspects are thoroughly assessed, planned, implemented and followed up for all Commissioning project activities.
- As a member of the project team, participate in and take responsibility for strategic decisions and risk management.
- Monitoring of budget, progress and quality of Commissioning activities.
- Establish strategies, procedures and work instructions as required for Commissioning in the project.
- Relevant education: Bachelor’s degree or higher; relevant experience may compensate for formal education.
- Experience with MC / Commissioning
- Proven leadership experience
- Knowledge in MIPS
- Knowledge of NORSOK and Equinor`s TR standard`s
- Fluent in a Scandivanvian language and English – verbal and written
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Ole Martin Farsethås