Commissioning & Start up Engineer – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
• Take ownership and support Vendors in front end completion preparations.
• Assure compliance with Company / Project standards and local legislation.
• Verify structure, status, and quality of information in vendors’ CMSs (PIMS and MIPS).
• Quality assurance of work scoped within Commissioning Package boundaries.
• Verify linking of correct MCCRs/CPCLs to respective tags.
• Actively monitor outstanding punch items. Assist vendors in keeping the numbers as low as possible.
• Monitor status (quality) for RFC Commissioning packages (NCRs, Queries, tag status, LCI etc.) and assist Commissioning by verifying MC and Preservation status before handover.
• Assist during Plan- and Readiness meetings by addressing actions for achieving handovers according to plan and milestones.
• Identify and address work scopes that can be accelerated and/or completed ahead of planned schedule.
• Follow up status on vendor-packages and inform where actions need to be taken.
• Support vendors in optimizing plans and preparations for package punch-out.
• Identify completion activities and milestones as input to the integrated CSU schedule.
• Monitor Mechanical Completion activities in the CMS for progress measuring purposes.
• Actively cooperate with the project team to ensure Completion- and Commissioning requirements are included.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Elena Krag Lien