Completion engineer – Bergen
Work Location: Bergen
Duration: As soon as possible – 12/31/2025
- Divide project modifications into multidiscipline Commissioning Packages and establish interface drawings for these modifications.
- Define completion packages for mechanical, HVAC, piping, structural, ISO disciplines, and architecture, and create interface drawings for these packages.
- Associate tags with completions, including for suppliers, prefabrication, module construction, and installation jobs.
- Provide instructions and oversee supplier completions work in ProCoSys.
- Perform completion checks at suppliers’ facilities.
- Monitor completion work, punch lists, and handovers offshore, offering support and assistance in resolving ProCoSys tasks.
- Identify and develop Commissioning procedures (per system and per part/product) for mechanical, HVAC, and process systems.
- Assist planners by providing information on multidiscipline technical dependencies between Completion Packages and systems to contribute to a system-oriented installation and handover plan.
- Background from Piping, Mechanical, HVAC or Structure is essential.
- Good understanding of working procedures across all disciplines,
- Knowledge in NORSOK and Equinor’s TR standards.
- Proficient in Procosys and MIPS, essential for project management and documentation.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, both written and oral, ensuring effective communication within the team and with stakeholders.
- Must have valid Offshore certification, demonstrating compliance with safety regulations.
- Capable of working effectively in a team, understanding the needs of other disciplines.
- Previous experience with Mechanical Completion and Execution (commissioning) in Maintenance/Modification Projects is highly desirable.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager