Completion Engineer – Mech./Piping/Safety/HVAC – Stord
Work Location: Stord
Duration: ASAP – 28.09.2025
- Responsible for MC activities within given area of responsibility for the project.
- Planning, preparation, organization and execution of MC activities within areas of responsibility, in accordance with the project procedures and plans.
- Jointly responsible for health, safety and environmental (HSE) aspects are thoroughly assessed, planned, implemented and followed up for all MC activities within the area of responsibility.
- Provide input to budget and cost of the project MC activities within the area of responsibility.
- Jointly responsible for the establishment of governing documents – procedures and work instructions as required for MC within given responsibility.
- Lead /Execute of MC activities within given responsibility.
- Technical / Bachelor’s degree. Lack of education can be compensated with relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of the work processes within the discipline that is being carried out.
- Minimum 2-year experience from EPC processes within Topside and Facilities / Renewables Segments.
- Software Skills: MIPS, PCS (Pims, ProCoSys) and Autodesk Simulate,
- Skilled in MS Office 365.
- Good communication skills in English and any Scandinavian language, both verbally and written.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: