Completion Engineer – Sandsli
Work Location: Sandsli
Duration: 09/19/2022 – 09/19/2023 (fixed)
- Prepare and maintain Project Completion System (PCS).
- Follow-up of suppliers and subcontractors Mechanical Completion, preservation, and final delivery.
- Attend and verify Factory Acceptance Test at suppliers’ location when required.
- Develop and maintain system boundary drawings in accordance with the project’s Completion Strategy.
- Develop and deliver multi-disciplinary offshore test procedures.
- Follow-up of Mechanical Completion offshore on site.
- Coordinate and execute multi-discipline punch inspection in collaboration with the customer.
- Plan, prepare and execute Commissioning & Start-up on a multi-disciplinary level.
- Prepare for and take responsibility of final handover to the customer.
- Engineer with minimum 3 years’ experience, or practice equivalent to this within commissioning.
- Background from Piping or Mechanical trades is essential.
- Good knowledge of working procedures in all disciplines.
- Be able to work in team and see other disciples needs and in addition experience with Mechanical Completion and Execution (commissioning) from Maintenance / Modification Projects.
- Performance-oriented, good cooperative skills, willing to take responsibility, drive work processes and coordinate activities.
- Must have valid Offshore certification.
- Knowledge in MIPS
- Knowledge of NORSOK and TR standard`s
- Fluent in Norwegian.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Ole Martin Farsethås