Condition Monitoring Coordinator, Maintenance Engineer – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: ASAP – 31.12.2024
The project comprises a new unmanned offshore platform in the NCS. The project is at the detail engineering phase. You will report to the Design to Operate Lead.
You will work as a Condition Monitoring Coordinator, Maintenance Engineer. The primary objective of this role is to comply with the Contract requirements and in the process, gather information and follow-up towards the package responsible and collaborate with the Company. The role is expected to navigate project constraints to ensure the project is delivered in a successful way from a Condition Monitoring perspective.
- Act as a single point of contact between client and Company regarding Condition Monitoring.
- Defining Condition Monitoring solutions (instrument and monitoring systems) in cooperation with Instrument and Automation.
- Ensure the condition monitoring deliverables are in line with the D2O (Design to Operate) method.
- Be a part of the D2O group.
- Interface with Company, Project and vendors as required.
- Coordinate multidiscipline needs and solutions related to Condition Monitoring.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Required Work Experience:
- Working experience as a maintenance engineer from a project engineering phase or from Operations.
- Experience with offshore condition monitoring and automation systems
- In-depth multidiscipline understanding of Oil and Gas systems and equipment.
- Good cooperation skills and solution-oriented mindset.
- Ability to utilize standard IT systems and tools.
- Understanding of relationships between equipment reliability, maintenance and condition monitoring.
- Have a high loyalty to deadlines.
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager