Construction and Commissioning Lead – Tianjin, China
Work Location: Tianjin, China
Contract Period: 02.08.2021 – 31.12.2022
Option period 1×3 months
Ensure that all fabrication installation work and commissioning related to Electrical has been performed according to the requirements of the project specifications, drawings and other contract documents. All specified tests and inspections are carried out and documented in a uniform way.
• Position will report to Bacalhau Topsides Construction Manager at BOMESC Yard, Tianjin, China.
• The position will be responsible for general follow-up of FPSO Contractor’s activities linked to Topside but must expect to contribute to other parts of the FPSO project as well.
Responsibility will include but not limited to:
• Contribute to ensure site HSE standard and compliance.
• Follow-up and ensure fabrication progress and quality in respective discipline.
• Supervise EIT inspectors in site team. (if any)
• Cooperate with Contractor construction team to assure common goals for the work are being met within the frame of the contract
• Monitoring of Contractors fabrication activities within Electro installation.
• Monitoring of Contractors preservation routines and storage of materials within Electro discipline.
• Ensure that Contractors personnel are qualified in accordance with project requirements.
• Monitor that Contractor construction and quality control departments follow the required procedures, specification and standards to ensure that all quality requirements are met and that project specifications are implemented throughout construction.
• Ensure that fabrication documentation is issued by Contractor in accordance with requirements.
• Actively work with Contractor to ensure that mechanical completion is achieved with a minimum of punch listed items.
• Participate in area/system punch in critical areas.
• Follow up and verify Contractors closing of punch items as required.
• Assist Contractor with discipline field engineering / construction details.
• Contribute to seamless transfer from Hull site to integration phase at Keppel in Singapore
The “volume” of the Company’s activities will be based upon risk assessments.
• Ability to live by our safety and security expectations
• Adhere to company values; Open, collaborative, courageous and caring.
• The candidate should have Bachelor degree or similar within electrical power discipline.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience from offshore construction.
• It is crucial that the candidate have a proactive mindset and focus on supporting Contractor success.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Maud Lindy Tønnessen