Construction Manager – Capital Region
We are now looking for a Construction Manager in Capital Area. As Construction Manager you will support sales, quotation and execution teams in EPC projects.
As Construction Manager, you will:
- Advise on construction related design steps of disciplines in terms of constructability.
- Coordinate interfaces with other areas, disciplines, contractors or battery limits.
- Prepare the construction schedule and construction management manpower plan.
- Create and issue request for quotations for the construction contractors (together with proposal team)
- Prepare bid comparison, lead construction supplier selection process, audit of selected bidders, negotiate the subcontracts.
- Implement inhouse estimates for the projects
- Participate in the risk assessments for the proposal.
- Advise in construction/subcontracting strategy planning.
- Review proposals document in regard to construction topics.
To succeed, you will need:
- Engineering degree from a university or technical college
- >7 years experience in construction related works
- Experience on a foreign industrial plant construction sites is an advantage
- Deep execution skills related to at least one discipline of construction works: e.g. Civil, Mechanical, E/I.
- Experience in two additional disciplines
- Deep knowledge about EHS requirements on construction sites
- Deep skills in quality requirements of industrial plants
- Understanding of Controls Tools for Cost and Schedule
- Planning and organizing
- Well founded skills in Contract & Claims management
- Very good English language knowledge
- Experience as a site manager on a EPC project is an advantage
- Be able to slip into a construction manager role on site is an advantage
- Ability to prepare a linked detailed schedule in Microsoft Project is an advantage
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: