Construction site manager onshore – Emden
· Representing the sub project lead civil by absence
· (Partly) drawing up and fine-tuning (sub)project plans, planning, resources including further elaboration of scope and risks together with sub
project leads and other (internal) stakeholders;
· (co-)solving organizational and scope related technical specific problems;
· Discussing, assessing and accepting deliveries from suppliers and consultants;
· Ensuring the monitoring of quality, health and safety (Arbeitsbedingungen Gesetz) and environmental issues;
· Supporting and/or coordinating and (partly) filling in the environmental management with various internal and external stakeholders (e.g. other
team members, competent authorities, companies and private individuals);
· Testing the structural designs with (planning) technical solutions based on TenneT standards and project-specific requirements;
· Ensuring and complying with the execution of the design;
· Monitoring the construction site and compliance with safety rules at the construction site in particular (SHE);
· Assurance of quality and supervision on the construction site/building site to the extent as this is regulated and required in the contract;
· Quality check of the final permit documents (in particular with regard to efficient construction and execution);
· Monitoring of the contractual aspects of the project (including quality), implementation review and acceptance, observation process;
· Coordinating the interfaces of the various disciplines within the project in cooperation with the SPL Civil.
· You have master / bachelor working- and thinking level with at least 10 years of work experience.
· You have at least 5 years of recent experience in successfully managing HVDC or similar (high voltage) projects.
· Experience in the energy sector is an advantage.
· Knowledge of the German building code (Baugestezbuch)
· You have extensive experience with project-based working according to the guidelines of the Prince 2 system.
· You have (extensive) experience with various contract forms (e.g EPC) and working with supporting external and internal services.
· Experience with Think Project is an advantage.
· You are a professional, analytical and always looking for improvement.
· You are a team player with decisiveness, communication skills, care and initiative.
· You are excellent at anticipating, prioritising and creating predictability.
· You have an excellent understanding of the German and English in word and writing. Proficiency in the Dutch language is an advantage.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: