Control system engineer – Bergen
Work Location: Bergen
Contract Period: 02.08.2021 – 07.08.2022
Kunden søker en fersk, gjerne nyutdannet, automasjon-/kontrollsystemingeniør til vårt kontor i Bergen.
- Assist Senior Automation Engineer with project deliveries as described below
- Prepare automation documentation: Layout’s, SCDs, logic diagram, block diagrams, Cause & effect, IO/signal list, HMI mark-up.
- Establish and design control and shut-down control philosophy and logic.
- Prepare electronic work package for Automation sub-vendor.
- Prepare technical specification for modification of platform control system and vendor follow-up. (ESD, PSD, PCS, F&G)
- Perform Offshore survey
- Follow-up planning dates and milestones.
- Comply with the company’s HSE guidelines and QA objectives.
- Participate in Factory Acceptance test, and offshore testing if required. Prepare Study reports
- Formal higher education degree related to Control Systems/SCADA engineering is preferred.
- College / University, Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 0-2 years experience within the Oil & Gas sector
- Familiar with prevailing regulations
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Good Norwegian and English skills, spoken and written
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety and project goals.
- Solution oriented and proactive concerning multidiscipline deliveries.
- Knowledge pertaining to network design and cyber security is a plus.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager