Cost Controller – Stavanger
Work location: Stavanger
Duration: 15-09-2021 – 15-09-2022
• Start-up and closeout of projects in SAP.
• Create/modify/close WBS structure in SAP.
• Create sales order(s) in SAP.
• Monthly closing of project accounts
• Cost-/profitability analysis
• External financial reporting to client (weekly, monthly, baseline updates).
• Internal financial reporting to Project Management Team and Business Control
• Financial project forecasting and budgeting
• Contribute in change- and tender work
• Close collaboration with project Accountant (allocation of personnel in SAP, maintain rate matrix, time recording, invoicing, general accounting, etc.).
• Acquire knowledge to customer IT system and requirements.
• Proactively seek information and/or clarification needed from other roles to enable continuation and completion of own work.
• Minimum Bachelor in Business Administration
Required Work Experience
• Knowledge of the oil and gas industry
• 2-5 years of experience within financial reporting and analysis
• Good expertise within Microsoft Office
• Advantageous with knowledge and experience within SAP as ERP system
• Analytical and performance driven
• Commercial insight and understanding – ability to understand the commercial framework affecting tthe projects and the company.
• Teamplayer – work collaborative within team as well as crossfunctional
• Systematic and solution-oriented
• Targeted and flexible – committed in finding optimal solutions within the project framework
• Initiative and self-motivated – ability to act on own initiative, identify opportunities and be proactive.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager