C&P Consultant – Projects – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Duration: ASAP – 12 Months (with possibility of extension)
- Provide C&P support to Project Management and Work Package Managers
- Contract Management of SURF & SPS EPCI Contract, as well as other subsea, drilling and supporting contracts.
- Manage supplier relationship during delivery, completion and contract close out
- Ensure that all procurement activities are undertaken in accordance with Company policies, governance, procedures and Industry’s good practice & regulatory requirements. Report any situation, which does not comply with these rules. Specifically ensure the enforcement of defined procurement policies and of supplier relationship principles and associated guidelines and code of conduct.
- Prepare and implement strategies and plans for project procurements
- Contract drafting, negotiation and award.
- Manage the procurement process for EPC and EPCI main contracts, incl. procedures for tender evaluation.
- Ensure Contractor and Company act in accordance with Contract.
- Maintain a continuous dialogue with Project Management and work package managers and provide supply chain support.
- Contract Management incl. correspondence, notices, management of change, claims handling, guarantees, close-out.
- Provide ad hoc support to Procurement processes (updating of documents, Contract Management systems, filing and records management etc.
- Contract close out
- Commercial/Technical/Legal education/Masters degree
- Extensive experience from similar positions in field development projects
- Knowledge and practice from NTK & NSC contracts and Drilling contracts
- Fluent English
- Good knowledge of technical terms related to the petroleum industry
- Team player, able to collaborate with others for a common purpose
- Good communication skills
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager