Discipline Lead – Commissioning – Stord
Work Location: Stord
Duration: As soon as possible – 07/24/2025
- Responsible for MC activities within given area of responsibility for the project.
- Responsible for planning, preparation, organization, and execution of MC activities within the responsible discipline for the project.
- Responsible for the health, safety and environmental (HSE) aspects are thoroughly assessed, planned, implemented, and followed up for all MC activities within the responsible discipline for the project.
- Budget, provide input to budget and cost of the project MC activities within the area of responsibility.
- Establish an appropriate organization with sufficient manpower for MC activities on supplier, fabrication, and assembly location within the responsible discipline for the project.
- Monitoring of budget, progress, and quality of MC activities within the responsible discipline for the project.
- Jointly responsible for the establishment of governing documents, procedures and work instructions as required for MC within given responsibility.
- Participate in Completion professional network. Be supportive for colleagues and other projects.
- 5-10 years commissioning (Mechanical / Piping / Process) engineering experience from offshore project.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Mechanical / Piping /Process Engineering.
- Good leadership skills
- Good knowledge of the work processes within the discipline that is being carried out.
- Minimum 2-year experience from EPC processes
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both verbally and written language.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge of MIPS.
- Active and solution-oriented
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: