Discipline Task Responsible – Process – Trondheim
Work Location: Trondheim
Duration: asap – 02/26/2026 (fixed)
- Lead and oversee all Process engineering activities, including design, analysis, and optimization, for the assigned task.
- Prepare accurate man-hour estimates, schedules, and promptly communicate any resource requirements to the discipline Lead.
- Ensure timely job progress as per schedule and uphold required quality standards, such as ISO 9001 or project-specific guidelines.
- Establish assignment dates for personnel on the job.
- Supervise and allocate work to the Process team, ensuring efficient scheduling and task assignment.
- Maintain effective communication with clients, task management, and other discipline engineers to facilitate accurate and timely information exchange.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a discipline engineer.
- Strong knowledge of relevant design rules and standards, including PEM.
- Familiarity with discipline engineering methods, tools, processes, and activities in relevant execution phases, as well as requirements for interfacing with other disciplines and parties.
- Understanding of EMM planning principles, overall functionality, and information flow between CPS (Control and Protection System).
- Adequate knowledge of contract management, budgeting, change management, and risk management.
- Strong competencies in compressor systems.
- Master’s degree in process technology or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Unisim and Hysys, industry-standard process simulation software.
- Great communication skills in both written and oral Norwegian and English.
- Strong management capabilities, proactive approach, and excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Experienced in handling complex process studies and taking responsibility for them.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: