Disiplinansvarlig struktur ingeniør – Stavanger
Work location: Stavanger
Duration: 01.10.2021 – 31.12.2022
• Perform E3D structural design, including 2D draft work, of main and secondary outfitting structures as
(but not limited to):
o Deck structures
o Reinforcements of existing steel
o Access platforms
o Stairs & ladders
o Monorails & pad eyes
• Update existing drawings using Microstation 2D/Raster.
• Discipline check of drawings
• The candidate should also be responsible for:
o Reporting of status / progress for own work to DRE / Team Lead on a regular basis.
o Ensure quality and self-check of own work performed.
• Master/Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in structural engineering.
Required Work Experience:
• Long experience, minimum 5-10 years, within structural design (E3D) for offshore modification (NCS).
• Experience from offshore surveys (preferable).
• Understanding design of secondary outfitting structures.
• Previous participation in FEED studies and EPCIC projects.
• Previous experience with Equinor procedures and standards (preferable).
• Experience with MS Office standard software.
• English language written and spoken.
• Norwegian/Scandinavian language written and spoken (preferable).
• Good communication and cooperation skills.
Required Certificates – NA:
Det kan bli behov for at kandidaten må reise offshore. Dersom kandidaten pr. dags dato har gyldig offshoresertifikat (grunnleggende sikkerhetskurs for offshore reiser) er det en fordel. Dersom han ikke har det kan foreligge en mulighet for at dette må tas dersom utreise offshore blir nødvendig i prosjektet.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager