Document Control Lead Oslo og Dubai – Oslo
Work Location: Oslo (Fornebu) moving to Dubai (Drydocks) during summer 2023
Duration: 01.02.2023 – 2 years
– Ensure that relevant activities within the discipline are within the company frameworkand in conformance with contract requirements, Project Execution Plan, and relevantlaws and regulations. The health and safety of personnel, natural and workingenvironment and equipment shall be taken care of.
– Ensure good cooperation, communication and alignment between the baseorganization and the project.
– Establish and maintain Project Document Control Procedures and set-up in PIMSaccordingly.
– Handle documentation in accordance with the Project document control procedure andClient requirements.
– Ensure distribution of documentation internal and external in accordance with Projectdocument control procedures and the distribution matrix.
– Single point of contact for establishment of document numbers for PMT and otherinternal and external stakeholders.
– Ensure initial documentation packages are provided to stakeholders as guided byProject Manager
– Ensures systems are in place for archiving and storage of all required project keycorrespondence including registering of all required letters, reports, documents andsurveys in PIMS.
– Act as PIMS Super-User for modules in use for Project.
– Provide introduction training to procedures and system to Project Team and externalstakeholders as required.
– Keep the content of PIMS updated and coordinate uploading of correct revision to theCollaboration Portal.
– Administer external printing and copy assistance if required
– Assist Project Team with establishment of required Contract documents
– Assist Project Team as needed within area of Document Control.
– Archive of all project documentation in Document Management System (DMS) at endof Project
– Coordinate updating of technical documentation with CAD operator, if required.
– Distribution of new revisions of operation manuals and hard copies of other technicaldocuments.
– Keep the content of the electronic document handling system updated.
– Quality check all incoming/outgoing documentation according to the Project qualitychecklist.
– Internal expediting to ensure that review cycles are closed and comments are returnedin time. Internal reporting to engineering managers for document overdue forsubmission by contractors and overdue for return of comments by AIP.
– Input to weekly and monthly report for documentation.
– Other duties as required by the Engineering Manager
– Technical education on bachelor level or higher within working area
– Minimum 10 years of relevant experience within working area.
– Good IT knowledge and experience with use of relevant IT systems.
– Prior working experience of using PIMS is a must and knowledge of ProArc is anadvantage.
– Prior experience of working on similar role on redeployment and / or modificationproject is an advantage.
– Recent relevant experience in middle east / southeast Asian shipyards is an advantage
– English – fluent written and verbal skills
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager