Document Controller Oslo og Dubai – Oslo
Work Location: Oslo (Fornebu) moving to Dubai (Drydocks) during summer 2023
Duration: 01.02.2023 – 2 years
• Ensure that relevant activities within the discipline are within the company framework and in conformance with contract requirements, Project Execution Plan, and relevant laws and regulations. The health and safety of personnel, natural and working environment and equipment shall be taken care of.
• Handle documentation in accordance with the Project document control procedure and Client requirements.
• Ensure distribution of documentation internal and external in accordance with Project document control procedures and the distribution matrix. .
• Keep the content of PIMS updated and coordinate uploading of correct revision to the Collaboration Portal.
• Administer external printing and copy assistance if required
• Assist Project Team with establishment of required Contract documents
• Assist Project Team as needed within area of Document Control.
• Archive of all project documentation in Document Management System (DMS) at end of Project
• Coordinate updating of technical documentation with CAD operator, if required.
• Distribution of new revisions of operation manuals and hard copies of other technical documents.
• Keep the content of the electronic document handling system updated.
• Quality check all incoming/outgoing documentation according to the Project quality checklist.
• Input to weekly and monthly report for documentation.
• Other duties as required by the Document Control Lead
• Technical education on bachelor level or higher within working area
• Minimum 10 years of relevant experience within working area.
• Good IT knowledge and experience with use of relevant IT systems.
• Prior working experience of using PIMS is must and knowledge of ProArc is an advantage.
• Prior experience of working on similar role on redeployment and / or modification project is an advantage.
• Recent relevant experience in middle east / south east Asian shipyards is an advantage
• English – fluent written and verbal skills
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager