Document controller senior – Stavanger
Work location: Stavanger
Duration: 20.09.2021 – 30.09.2022
- Monitor, secure and follow up documentation and deliverables and retention of all relevant Project Management documents, decisions and changes within the project and the Client.
- Coordinate and update the technical information.
- Follow up DCC deliveries from the project.
- Contribute in the preparation of documentation for the subject area.
- Follow up to the requirements for technical information and work processes are implemented in the projects.
- The Senior Document Controller should have a very good understanding in all aspects of work required in project environment.
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Good communication skills, fluent written and spoken English/Norwegian
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety.
- Systems: Proarc
- Good communication and cooperation skills.
- Structured and systematic approach.
- Good analytic skills.
- Proactive, solution orientated and goal orientated.
- Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager