E&I Project & Engineering – Bergen
Work location: Bergen
Duration: ASAP – 30.06.22 med mulighet for forlengelse.
• Study and project execution within drilling facilities, floating wind, FPSOs and other marine installations
• Preferably working knowledge within some or all of the following areas:
o High and low voltage systems
o Power Management Systems (PMS)
o Control Systems, PLC’s and software
o Field instrumentation, bus systems and telecom systems
o Instrumented Safety systems and SIL considerations (F&G / ESD etc)
o Industrial IT systems and networks
o Engineering and design of the above mentioned
o Electrical load analysis
o VSD systems
o Lighting fixtures
o Cable and bulk material selection
o Electrical equipment specification
o Rules and regulations for electrical installation (offshore installation)
• Familiar with EX, Exi and ATEX equipment and regulations
• Perform surveys, onshore and offshore
• Supplier and Work shop following up, including FAT
• Work descriptions and evaluate installation methods
• Package management
• Installation, mechanical completion and commissioning support
• Contribute in CTR-activities/offers, both study and project related
• Electrical engineering and design activities
• Follow up work on site, cooperation with other discipline deliverables.
• Contribute in project(s) and deliver on time and budget assigned work tasks
• Report costs, progress and deviation to technical lead/package engineer and project managers.
• Perform offshore surveys and construction follow up if needed
• Study work
• Technical, Bachelor or Master Degree within engineering with minimum 5 years’ experience. Preferable certificate of apprenticeship GR.L.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager