Electrical EITA Layout DRE – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: 11/12/2023 – 20/10/2026
We are looking for a skilled EITA-Layout DRE to work in a large EPC onshore project.
The right candidate will join a major brownfield and integration project, and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within instrumentation design in a large international project-working environment:
Typical task will be:
- Responsible of group of EITA layout Engineers – Follow up planning and progress.
Work task for the EITA Group:
- Design in 3D model using AVEVA E3D
- Modelling of cable ladders/tray, offline instruments, lighting fixtures, socket, push buttons, junction boxes, cabinets, F&G detectors, telecom field equipment and EITA central and local equipment room etc.
- Modelling of brackets and support systems
- Attend 3D discipline review meetings and resolve clashes in 3D model.
- E3D Draft production of EIT Drawings
- Education Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 4 years’ relevant
- Ex course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from EIT layout design in green field projects
- Experience with lead roll for EITA layout team
- Experience and deep knowledge of EIT layout design according to relevant standards such as
- NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with 3D tool AVEVA E3D
- Efficient communicator, who communicate well in English – Both orally and in writing
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- A natural team player but possess the ability to work independently.
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: