Electrical Engineer 3 – Nuclear – Virtual – Canada – Virtual
Dovre Canada is pleased to offer the following opportunity: Electrical Engineer 3 – Nuclear – Canada Virtual
We are seeking Electrical professionals to assist in the technical design documentation for General Electric-Hitachi (GEH)’s BWRX-300 Small Modular Reactor (SMR) technology.
Our Client is engaged in a variety of engineering and design activities in support of the addition of small modular reactor (SMR) technology for GEH in North America. This work entails studies, design verification, and conceptual layout for SMR units and the Balance Of Plant systems required for support. Structural, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation/controls professionals are needed to work as part of the team. Professionals will be integrated into our existing teams based on expertise and experience. Nuclear experience can be utilized but is not absolutely required.
We are seeking both entry-level and mid-level candidates. Positions will be predominantly working remotely with some requirement to be on site
- Working directly with the project team to generate engineering design documents and deliverables for systems, structures, or components related to the power plant (drawings, calculations, studies, etc.).
- Working with project team to pass on client feedback, process client requests, and relay additional personnel or technical support needs.
- P. Eng Ontario license preferred, not required.
- Previous design experience for power/nuclear plants preferred but would be evaluated based on experience level.
- Maintain some flexibility in work hours, if required by the client or project.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in engineering from either a recognized accredited program in their home country or the country in which the professional is practicing.
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience
- All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: