Electrical Engineer – Bergen
Work Location: Bergen
Duration: 12/01/2023 – 12/31/2025
- Follow up on Electrical Procurement Packages.
- Coordinate with suppliers and clients and review documents and drawings to ensure seamless project execution.
- Provide engineering inputs to job packages.
- Create as-built documents from supplier drawings and mark up red lines received from offshore.
- Responsible for electrical system engineering for LV consumers and switchboards.
- Conduct electrical calculations, such as short circuit calculations.
- Report all important matters to Discipline Lead and Engineering Manager.
- Ensure quality and HSSE compliance in own projects.
- Identify changes and contribute to change requests.
- Conduct offshore surveys, including general field instrument engineering, system engineering, automation and control engineering, Fire & Gas systems engineering, layout design, cable dimensioning, and calculations.
- Handle field instrumentation and valves.
- Manage technical procurement activities related to mechanical packages (as PRD).
- Prepare MTOs and requisitions.
- Create installation job-cards and provide input to other disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Good knowledge of offshore Electrical, Instrumentation, and Telecommunication (EIT) installations and requirements.
- Proficient in supplier co-ordination and follow-up, including experience in creating accurate as-builts of tags and drawings.
- Relevant education: Associate Degree, Vocational school, BSc, or MSc qualifications.
- Software proficiency: MIPS, TIME, and STID.
- Fluent in both written and spoken Norwegian and English for effective communication.
- Capable of performing estimation work, planning activities, and strong team player.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager