Electrical Engineer – Mo i Rana
Work Location: Mo i Rana
Duration: As soon as possible – 11/30/2024 (fixed)
- Performance of assigned discipline activities and deliveries.
- Obtain detailed knowledge of the assigned scope of work.
- Contribute to establishment and maintenance the plan activities.
- Focus on project vision, goals and strategies.
- Implement approved changes in the discipline schedules.
- Report to Discipline Lead and Engineering Manager all matters of importance.
- Responsible for Quality and HSSE in own projects.
- Ensure identification of changes and input to changes requests.
- Knowledge and experience of brownfield modifications in the North Sea.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or technical school degree as an electrical engineer.
- Must be able to work independently and in team with others.
- Travel offshore when needed.
- Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language.
- Have a proactive attitude and be a constructive contributor to make the team mechanism work
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: