Electrical Engineer Senior – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger og Bergen
Contract Period: ASAP
- Prepare documentation for procurement, prefabrication and installation
- Quality check of discipline deliverables
- Follow-up of equipment deliveries (sub-contractors)
- Offshore field survey
- Testing and startup of facility
- Ensure that documentation is in accordance with guidelines and requirements
- Coordination of deliverables with other disciplines and suppliers (project dependencies)
- Assist project management with time- and cost estimates
- Candidates must have good knowledge of the Project Execution phases in EPCIC, MMO, FEED and Study projects in the oil and gas industry.
- Formal higher education degree within Engineering is preferred
- Certificate of apprenticeship (Electrical Fitter)
- Senior Electrical Power Engineer (Bachelor’s degree).
- Experience with High Voltage, SF6 facilities, transformers, cables, rails and switchboards.
- Experience with engine drives, generators, compressors and frequency converters. Installation andoperation procedures of high voltage facilities
- Experience with SAP, ProArc, STID, IFS and EDSA (design tool, simulation and analysis tool for electrical power system)
- Lack of education can be compensated with extensive and relevant experience
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Structured and systematic approach
- Good analytic skills
- Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time
- Proactive, solution and goal oriented
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager