Electrical Senior Engineer – Asker
Work location: Asker
Duration: 11/12/2023 – 31/10/2026
We are looking for a skilled Electrical engineer to work in a FEED phase onshore project.
The right candidate will join a major green field and integration project, and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within electrical design.
Typical tasks include:
- Electrical solutions and requirements for Feed phase project
- Develop electrical philosophies & solutions to the required level
- Develop strategy, philosophy and design measurement solutions
- Develop technical specifications and prepare relevant documentation for ITT preparation
- Participate and arrange meetings, workshops and reviews for instrument discipline
- Bachelor or Master degree Power Engineering
- Ex course (to be renewed every 5 years)
- FSE course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from electrical system engineering in offshore or onshore projects
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from electrical and mechanical package design activities and responsibilities from green field and modification projects.
- Experience and deep knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC.
- Detail knowledge of clients technical requirements (TRs)
- Efficient communicator, who communicates well in English – Both orally and in writing
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager