Electrical Senior Engineer Site – Hammerfest
Work Location: Hammerfest
Duration: 01/02/2024 – 31/12/2025
- We are looking for a skilled electrical engineer to work in a large EPC onshore project.
- The right candidate will join a major greenfield and integration project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills with respect to electrical s engineering.
Typical tasks will be:
- Main tasks will be to act as coordinator between Engineering Asker and fabrication in Haugesund
- Electrical Engineering support at site
- Handling of technical questions from installation team
- Participate in meetings between fabrication and engineering.
- Provide engineering with additional documentation as required e.g. photos, descriptions.
- Assist the site support team manager in ensuring that the communication between the different parties flows well and clarify any misunderstandings.
- Follow up and closing of MC punch items with special attention to those related to engineering
- Coordination of electrical engineering changes
- Education Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 4 years’ relevant
- FSE course
- Ex course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience from electrical engineering in green field NCS projects
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Electrical Site Coordination responsibilities from green field projects
- Experience and deep knowledge of electrical and cable design, mechanical completion and installation according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ISO, ATEX and IEC.
- Detail knowledge of company`s technical requirements (TRs)
- Efficient communicator, who communicate well in English – Both orally and in writing
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- A natural team player, but possess the ability to work independently
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager