ELECTRO COMMISSIONING ENGINEERS (HEAT TRACE & PMS/ INTERFACE) – Stord
Commissioning engineer Heat Trace:
-Follow up, energizing and handover of all heat trace.
Use Fusion Release control to control all project activities on HT system.
PDCS/PMS Electrical interface engineer:
-Interface between ABB 800xA and all electrical systems. Electrical experience required.
Commissioning engineers is responsible for the following within own system/area:
· planning and performing commissioning in accordance with Equinor Management System
· contributing in the overall planning and performing of commissioning
· continuous improvements and efficient execution
· A safe commissioning execution and handover to Operation within cost, plan and quality based on continuous risk management.
Follow up progress, report and take necessary actions to meet plan/schedule. · Stakeholder management
· Follow up necessary agreements for commissioning ATS, assistance, spare parts
*Bachelor of Science or equivalent
*Minimum 7-10 years’ relevant experience from preparatory and execution phase
*Longer relevant experience may compensate for less formal education
*Detailed knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TR-documents), Work processes (ARIS) and tools (ProCoSys) is preferd.
*Good team player with high HSE focus
* Leadership experience
* Experience from Construction and/or Commissioning
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager