Engineer – Heat Trace – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: 03.04.2023 – 31.12.2025
Num pos: 2
We are looking for a skilled heat trace engineer to work in a large EPC onshore project.
The right candidate will join a major brownfield and integration project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills with respect to electrical heat trace design.
- Calculation, selection and follow up of heat trace cable design
- Follow-up and design heat trace requirement according to P&ID’s and project solutions
- Handling of technical questions from installation team
- Input, update and maintain heat trace engineering register information
- Topping up heat trace MTO’s
- Participate in meetings between fabrication and engineering
- Interface with other disciplines
- Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 12 years’ relevant experience with onshore and offshore facilities
- Ex course (to be renewed every 5 years)
- FSE course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience of electrical heat trace design in onshore and offshore projects.
- Experience and deep knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Detail knowledge of company`s technical requirements (TRs)
- Familiar with Aveva E3D and NavisWorks
- Efficient communicator, who communicate well in English – Both orally and in writing
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Innovative approach, eager to improve methodology and solutions through digital tools
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager
Job ID: #29683