Engineering LCI Delivery Support – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Duration: As soon as possible – 08/31/2023 (fixed)
- The role holder is responsible for providing delivery support to the Engineering department within Life Cycle Information.
- Maintain and update best practice in LCI Delivery Guideline
- First point of Contact between LCI and Discipline’s LCI super user related to LCI quality issues
- Good liaison with all project participants and Client to ensure Project alignment to LCI best practice, and according to PEM and Clients requirement
MAIN TASKS The role holder shall on own initiative:
- Report on weekly basis status on EqHub documentation of Tagged Object and follow-up potential gaps in corporation with Package Responsible Engineer and Package Responsible Byer
- Report on weekly basis status on Tag -and Equipment linking, and that relevant Manufacturer information is populated and follow-up potential gaps in corporation with responsible discipline Engineer
- Report on weekly basis status on Tag and Equipment linking to Client’s Material Master and follow-up potential gaps, in corporation with Package Responsible Engineer
- Coordinate with Information Management and Completion that DFO Delivery Matrix is updated to trigger Information Management to do export jobs for Issue for Construction or As-built to Client
- Notify Maintenance at Issue for Construction to have Tag and Equipment status updated in Clients Asset register
- Coordinate that LCI related feedback from Client, in the Project’s Commissioning Management System, are directed to relevant Discipline Engineer for clarification
- Coordinate that LCI quality issues raised by Client and communicated through Information Management, are forwarded to relevant Discipline’s LCI super user, to be resolved or clarified
- Take personal responsibility for HSSE&Q by focusing on own behaviour
- Participate in team building activities, as required
SCOPE OF WORK / CONTRACT:
- Focus on project vision, goals, and strategies
- Ensure that the LCI requirements are well known and understood by the relevant parts of the project organisation.
- Ensure input to project reporting in accordance with project routines.
- Report to Engineering Manager all LCI matters of importance
- Ensure that own work is performed with focus on Quality and HSSE aspects
- Cooperate with all involved project participants, Client, and sub-contractors
- We think you should have some of the following:
- Do you have technical education inside oil and gas or IT
- Knowledge inside management of technical information
- Comprehensive user of MS Office Tools
- Experience with asset registers like SAP and TIME
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English and team player
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager