Engineering Manager 5 – Water – Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
Dovre Group is pleased to present the following opportunity: Engineering Manager – Water
Our client is looking for a talented Engineering Manager to join their thriving team and help grow their business, foster an inclusive and diverse working environment, and mentor and develop professionals. Come be part of a world-class team!
- Provide technical leadership and supervise engineering staff for the planning, design and construction oversight of water and wastewater treatment projects.
- Assist the project manager in maintaining project schedules and budgets
- Assist the project manager in managing sub-consultants
- Oversee implementation of expected QC/QC procedures during a project
- Under the direction of the project manager, interface directly with the clients on all technical aspects of the project including the management of change associated with project work scope, contract terms or any subcontract contracts
- Support business development through writing of technical approaches, scopes of work, and presentation to clients
- Technically mentor other engineering staff
- Serve in a supervisory role and participate in career planning and learning and development.
- Ability to lead large multi-discipline teams and drive solutions to meet deliverables
- Ability and motivation to technically lead complex water and wastewater treatment projects
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of engineering design principles and applicable design guides for water and wastewater related projects
- Industry knowledge and technology trends
- Experience and ability to support proposals with marketing with technical ideas and approaches
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in engineering from either a recognized accredited program in their home country or the country in which the professional is practicing.
- Minimum of 8 years related work experience.
- All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Most positions – depending on the nature of work performed as defined by the division – will typically require incumbents to have professional registration or licensure in their designated home office country, or be in active pursuit* of such registration
- Professional engineering registration in Texas is preferred.
- Communicates effectively
- Directs work
- Instills trust
- Interpersonal savvy
- Organizational savvy
- Customer focus
- Decision quality
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: