Expeditor – Dubai
- Participate in procurement cycle and monitor material movements in the expediting procedure. Perform post order coordination with the vendors and expedite materials to ensure delivery schedule meets PO and project requirements.
- Track supplier delivery information, documenting the progress daily on the Procurement Status Reports/ Updating the Procurement Status reports so that necessary personnel are aware of the status of all orders.
- Effective functioning of Expeditors will lead to timely completion of the projects with minimum difficulties and discrepancies.
- Frequent Internal Contacts with the Procurement Team, Project Construction Managers, Warehouse Managers and Logistics Coordinators for constant updates on deliveries status.
- Expedite vendor documentation for issue to DCC and follow up on reviews / approvals of documents/drawings from discipline engineers for return to vendors. Maintain the Vendor Document Tracker expediting data for each purchase order, which will be used throughout the project.
- Identify potential delays to the agreed schedule, required on site dates, and report to Lead Expeditor.
- Coordinate with Logistics Department for critical/big packages prior to readiness of consignment.
- Issue shipping release to vendor after obtaining Inspection clearance from QA/QC.
- Expedite final data dossier from vendor.
- Intimate vendors regarding non-delivery and back orders and assist accounts department in problem invoices.
- Integrate with and work alongside the controls team and perform all related tasks as and when directed by the Expediting Lead.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: