Experienced engineer within offshore maritime and mooring systems – Stjørdal
Work location: Stjørdal
Duration: 01.11.2021 – 01.05.2022
Option Period 2 x 3 months
• Technical support within offshore maritime- and mooring systems
• Technical Integrity follow up
• Discipline follow-up assets in operation
• Technical condition safety verifications of maritime systems
• Technical follow up mooring campaigns and mooring analyses
• Weight and stability follow up
• Displacements tests
• Establish preventive maintenance programs
•Update system and operation documentation
• Technical support projects
• The role and responsibility will be defined dependent
• Offshore work may be required
• Master’s degree or higher preferably within offshore/platform/marine technology
• Experience within offshore maritime- and mooring systems
• Experience with mooring analysis
• Familiar with relevant rules and requirements, i.e NORSOK, company“s technical requirements and governing documentation
• Min 10 years of relevant experience preferred
• Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications.
• Strong HSE focus
• Collaborative, dynamic and good team skills
. • Understand and manage risk.
• Analytical and structured.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager