Field Engineer – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Contract Period: 01.07.2021 – 30.06.2022
- Field engineer offshore mechanical or instrument
- Follow up installation in field
- Engineering representation offshore
- MC/Commissioning delegate offshore
- Ensure that all activities are performed according to regulations and specifications
- Give input to plan
- Assist installation with technical Queries and solutions
- Follow up and expediting of Job card
- Create and follow up Site Queries
- Follow up the installation work.
- Specific issues and responsibilities:
- Follow company’s current HSE philosophy, values and ongoing campaigns
- Familiarization with the relevant customers procedures, company’s project specific procedures, checklist and project handbook.
- Prepare, follow up and verification of Installation activities
- Assist with technical solutions in the installation phase
- Administration of the IFC PCS system
- Quality control of ongoing and completed installation activities and record status in the IFC PCS system
- Perform Punch-rounds with customer
- Administration of material
- Responsible for commissioning and handover to customer offshore
- Documentation work including update of steering document
- Verification of red mark-up in Job-cards
- Coordinate technical issues with vendors
- Give input to the Daily report
- Registration of manhours in company’s system.
- Manage work-permit system.
- Expedite delegated tasks
- Some onshore work, office location Stavanger will be required.
- Day- and nightshift.
- Multidiscipline construction experience
- Bachelor or master degree is preferred
- Min 3-5 years offshore field engineering or construction management experience
- Experience in mechanical completion and commissioning
- Certificate within relevant instrument and electrical field
- 5-10 years relevant experience within offshore/oil and gas industry
- Valid safety course and health certificate for the NCS
- Good communication skills oral and written on all organisation levels
- Team builder
- Goal oriented and systematic
- Skillful in communication
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: