Financial Analyst – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Duration: 01/01/2024 – 31/12/2024
In this role you will be responsible for
– Work with the AkerBP Supply Chain and the Demand Planning team to use market Intelligence to operationalize risk management strategies.
– Review and summarizes Market Intelligence subscriptions – enterprise wide / Category Management
– Responsible for D&W market intelligence monthly “newsletter” and deliver market intelligence update that will be valid for D&W operations/SCM
– Sharing of market intelligence and possible risk both downwards to Contract responsible/vendors and upwards for decision makers to act.
– Develop and document deeper understanding of Supply Chain footprint together with the category teams.
– Collect and analyse market drivers (raw commodities and energy prices, labour costs, oil field services companies’ trends)
– Participate in Market Intelligence forum across Aker BP
– Close relations to demand planning coordinator to help SCM understand future demand (early and actionable)
– Identify threats to the delivery schedule and cost development for the D&W portfolio.
– Perform an analysis to identify risks of significant cost development and/or delays at portfolio levels.
– Support SCM with the fact base for negotiation with suppliers.
– Exchange best practices on risk mitigation
– Participate in vendor meetings regarding risk.
– Accountable for Risk register together with Category managers (Category cross functional teams)
– Contribute to business case analysis and discussions
– Accountable for escalations of risk into PIMS and other risk monitoring tools for further actions (including business cases for decision if relevant)
– Propose follow-up actions to mitigate risks
– A person who has strong analysis and numerical skills
– Someone with an interest in O&G markets
– Strong problem-solving skills, a creative soul with initiative
– Excellent communication skills and an ability to develop strong working relationships with a broad range of people
– A team player, who enjoys working with others to achieve a shared goal
– Proficient language skill in English and Norwegian beneficial
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager